Celebrating 100 days of homeschool!

100 days ago Dylan and I began our homeschool journey together. (We're a little behind public/private schools because I was so sick earlier in the school year) So, today was a day of celebration! Dylan really enjoyed dressing up like a 100 year old man. He hobbled around the house with his cane like a little old man. He especially liked the wrinkles I drew on his face. We also created a monster with 100 eyes and built a house with 100 legos. We ended our time together by writing "100th Day News!" 
Check out those wrinkles!
Hobble, hobble, hobble
100 days!
He works so intently
Our 100 eyed monster
Our 100 lego house
100th day news!
Today I am thankful for the ability to homeschool Dylan. I know it isn't the most popular choice and there are folks who think we're crazy but, this is path God has lead us down and I think He knows what He's doing! So far, we couldn't be happier! Dylan and I have both learned so much in the past 100 days. I truly enjoy spending this time with him and teaching him so many things. I look forward to teaching Dylan and Evan for many years to come. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes