The "Special" Treatment

My back has been hurting very badly for the past few weeks. I can't seem to do anything or take anything that relieves the pain. It has been so bad that I'm actually looking forward to the horrible tests I have to have in February. 


This evening Bryan gave me a really nice back massage (he used some of the techniques from his recent professional birthday massage) and after the boys went to bed, he ran a hot bath for me. So, I'm now sitting with my heating pad and for the first time in weeks, my back feels a little better. Even though the massage and bath were supposed to relieve my back pain, they made me feel pretty special too! I could use to this! 

Today I am thankful for this "special" treatment. Not only did it give some temporary relief for my back pain, it made me feel loved too. Thanks Honey!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes