Reaching out to others...

Our church held a Ministry Expo this morning.  The expo allowed all the members to see the different ministry opportunities available at Green Street. It was amazing to see all of the ways our church reaches out on a local level and globally. 

Matthew 28:19-20 says "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Today I am thankful to be a member of a church that is striving to make disciples of all nations. Its awesome to know that Jesus is with us, helping us as we reach out to the world! I am grateful for a church that wants to do something great for God by providing numerous ways of reaching out to others!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes