Learning who God is....

This was part of  Dylan's bedtime prayer tonight:

"...thank you for my baby Evan, thank you for my family, thank you for my church, thank you for our house that is already built, thank you that our house has food in it, thank you that we can eat, and thank you for my brother."

That sweet little prayer warmed my heart! Today I am thankful that Dylan is learning that God is Jehovah Jireh, God our Provider. Dylan realizes that God made his little brother, that God has given us our home, our church and our food to eat, and that family is a gift from God. Although we have ups and downs just like every family, we are truly blessed! I pray that Dylan and Evan will always be grateful to God for their many blessings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes