My whole world...

Pinned Image
I came across the quote above earlier today on Pinterest (which I love by the way!)  Reading this sweet quote brought tears to my eyes. I've never thought about it before but I guess I was Dylan's first kiss, first love, and first friend. I'll be all of those things for Baby Evan too. And of course, they are my whole world; my little boys. 

 As I watch other people succeed in so many different, admirable ways I sometimes feel like I am inferior because I haven't accomplished as many things but then, I look at these sweet boys. I ponder the great responsibility God has given me in being their mother and I realize that there is no better way to succeed than to raise loving, kind, God-fearing young gentlemen. I will pour my heart and soul into this task. I may not have tons of money or a high profile job but I have a wonderful husband and my 2 precious boys!


Today I am thankful for the privilege of being a Mommy. Motherhood is such an amazing gift. I am so grateful for the opportunity to spend each day with my adorable little guys. They are two of my greatest blessings (and accomplishments!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes