Snuggle Time

This morning Dylan climbed into my bed at 7:08 (he is like a little alarm clock, always up at 7:08). He snuggled up to me and  put his little hand on my face to rub my cheek. We talked for a while, he told me he loved me and then he jumped up to go eat breakfast begging me to follow him. It only lasted a few minutes but I truly enjoyed the snuggle time with my sweet little boy. He is growing up so fast so I cherish those moments.

He is growing up so fast!!!!

Today I am thankful that my little boy likes to snuggle occasionally. He is a very busy little boy so these quiet, calm moments are priceless. Plus, I love just talking with him. He is quite the talker these days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes