A wonderful father!

This afternoon Bryan and I took our boys to the park. It was such a beautiful afternoon! Evan and I hung out on the bench while Dylan and his Daddy had fun swinging, sliding, and climbing. It was really fun to watch them play together. There was also another dad there that was sliding and climbing with his son. It was hilarious watching these "Big Kids" play with their children.  I couldn't help but think about how lucky these children are to have dads that take time to invest in their lives.


Today I am thankful that my sweet little boys have such a wonderful father. Bryan takes time each and every day to love on our children. He is a great role model, is loving and kind, and most importantly, he desires to lead his sons to Christ. I couldn't ask for a better husband or Daddy for my boys.  I love you Bryan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes