My Water Broke!!!!!

Today I am thankful that my water broke! After 2 weeks of having contractions, timing them, and filling frustrated, I am so glad my water broke. There was no question of when to go to the hosptial!

It happened while walking into the church service today. Thankfully it wasn't a huge gush, just a trickle. We went out of the sanctuary and picked up Dylan from his Sunday School class. He was so excited. He said "My baby Evan is coming out today."

I'm writing this blog from the delivery room at Women's Hospital (in between contractions). In a few hours we will get to meet our precious little boy! I cannot wait to see his little face and to watch Dylan meet his baby brother. This is such an extraordinary blessing!

Thank you Heavenly Father for this special day. Thank you that we are awaiting the birth of our second son! You have been so good to us! Please protect Baby Evan and me as he is born. May YOU recieve all the glory. Amen!

Comments

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes