I love it when He does that!

I've been having a rough couple days due to all the contractions and back pain I've been having. I've also been feeling really frustrated. Today while sitting at home listening to Christian radio and playing with Dylan, I heard a song that I've heard a hundred times before but today it felt as though God was speaking to me through it! I love it when He does that!

The song is "The arms that hold the universe" by 33 Miles. One of my favorite parts says, "And the arms that hold the universe are holding you tonight. You can rest inside, its gonna be alright. And the voice that calmed the raging sea is calling you His child so be still and know that He is in control. He will never let you go."

Today I am thankful for the reminder that the arms that hold universe are holding me. I am grateful that the voice that calmed the raging sea calls me His child. I can rest in Him and He will never let me go! WOW! I need to be still and remember that He is God! Regardless of how frustrated I feel or how much pain I'm in, He knows when Evan will make his entrance into this world and He is control of it. I can relax!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes