Slow Dancing in the Kitchen

This afternoon I was washing dishes in the kitchen when my sweet husband came in, turned me around, and slow danced with me. It felt so wonderful to let the world around me fade away while he embraced me. I couldn't help but think about how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband. I am so glad that I get to spend each day of my life with this man, to experience life's ups and downs with him, and to share my dreams with him. When I look at my life, our marriage, our family...I am ovewhelmed with joy. Today I am thankful for my husband and the life that God has given us. What a blessing it is to spend each day with the love of my life; to be married to the best friend a woman could ever have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes