God uses US!

Yesterday one of my friends posted "Excited about church in the am" on Facebook. He told us this afternoon that one of his family members sent him a text  to say that she was so inspired by his post that she decided to go to church today and was truly blessed by attending.

That was such a simple post but God used it to encourage someone to seek Him out by attending church today. How awesome is that?  My friend had no idea that his post would impact someone else. I wonder how often God uses us in ways that we don't even know about.

 Today I am thankful that God uses US.  This is just a reminder that others truly are watching and listening. I hope my actions, words, and attitudes are always usable by God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes