Zofran!

Today I am thankful for the anti-nausea medication, Zofran. When I went to the doctor on Tuesday, I expressed how horrible the morning sickness was making me feel and that I hadn't kept any food down since Saturday. Dr. Horvath prescribed Zofran. I had taken this with Dylan so I was hoping she would prescribe it again. I started taking the Zofran on Wednesday and I haven't thrown up since. I still don't feel very well but at least I'm not throwing up and can still function. I'm so thankful that this medication is available to me.

Comments

  1. I am so glad you are feeling a bit better we missed you at MOM's yesterday it was really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please take the time to leave an encouraging message

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes