10 seconds!

"10 seconds in God's presence will change you forever if you let God have His way in you."

Green Street Baptist Church is fortunate enough to be having a Life Action Summit at our church this week. This involves a team that has come from all over the nation to help lead our church family into a time of true revival. The summit began yesterday and I can tell that this is going to be an expereince like none other! I am eager to spend at least 10 seconds in God's manifest presence and I pray that it will change me, my family and our church forever!
Revival: A time of spiritual refreshing. An encounter with the manifest presence of God.

As Christians we often "go through the motions" and waste time doing a lot of "good" things. Sometimes all the "good" stuff is an enemy of the BEST stuff. I'm praying that the Life Action Summit will revive us and help us to become focused on the things of God, on God Himself. We were created to bring pleasure to our Heavenly Father so this week I am grateful for this revival experience. I pray that it will bring pleasure to God and that I will never be the same!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes