My Paper Plate

Yesterday at church we were given paper plates and asked to make a list of all of our material possessions. Of course, that list could go on and on but some had longer list than others. We were reminded that everything on our plates is a gift from God, we don't deserve any of it! Its so easy to take for granted simple things like the sheets on our beds and silverware we eat with but these things are blessings from our Heavenly Father. Regardless of how full our plate is compared to someone elses, we are all truly blessed. Afterall, anything other than hell is a blessing because hell is what we really deserve.
Today I am thankful for our material possessions. I am often tempted to want more of some things and bigger versions of other things but I forget that I have so much. Thank you God, for all that you have given me and my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes