Awwww......

Yesterday I was able to see our sweet little lima bean for the first time on a sonogram! It is tiny and all you can make out is the head and the body but its already adorable! The heartbeat was 174 and I could see the little heart flickering! Its amazing how seeing the baby makes all the sickness seem so minimal. Today I am thankful for the opportunity to see our sweet little baby. I am so grateful that everything is forming as it should. It is so surreal to believe that a little human is growing inside me...its such a miracle!


Thank you Father, for this sweet little child. Thank you for the ability to see it and hear its heartbeat. You are creating the perfect little brother or sister for Dylan, thank You for such a miracle. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes