Revival begins with Brokenness

I have been thoroughly enjoying the Life Action Summit we are having at church this week. It's awesome! NO, wait....GOD is Awesome!! Last night we discussed being broken. Most people probably think that a broken person is someone that is weak or sad but in reality, a truly broken person is someone who realizes how much we need God and with God we are incredibly strong. Today I am thankful that God has shown me that regardless of how good we try to be or perfect people think our lives are, we are all in need of brokenness. I've been able to see that I do not live a life of brokenness but I desperately want to. Brokenness is not an emtion but a choice. Today I choose to be broken and humble so that God can work in my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes