"I will see the goodness of the Lord"

Recently while watching TV or surfing the internet, it has been hard to miss all the horrible things going in the world around us. Even in our surrounding communities and our church families there are things happening that are heart-breaking. It is sometimes hard to believe that God is still in control but HE IS! Today I am thankful for Psalm 27:13-14. Its says "I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."



I am so thankful that the bible tells us that we can be confident, we will see the goodness of the Lord. God has not abandoned us, He is in Control! We just have to be strong, take heart and wait for HIM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes