A Different Kind of Concert!

We spent the evening watching the At Home Concert Series with We Are Messengers, Unspoken, and Big Daddy Weave! If you're a fan of Christian music, you know that having the opportunity to see these three bands in concert for free, is pretty incredible! The event was live via Zoom and was limited to only 300 viewers from around the world. I was thrilled that we got to be a part of this!






We are living in such odd times. I never imagined live concerts would be replaced by Drive In's and Zoom calls! Tonight was very refreshing though. We've really missed being enjoying live music! It was wonderful to dance and sing with the family while watching other families across the globe doing the same thing! 

Today I am grateful for worship. While worship is all about God; giving Him glory and singing His praises is such a blessing to me also. Every time I worship my Heavenly Father, my "cup" is filled and my perception changes. When my eyes are focused my Lord instead of the world around me, peace floods my heart and I am able to rest in His plans for me and my family. 

Until we're able to experience real concerts again, I am looking forward to more At Home Concert Series events! What a blessing this was during this very interesting time in History!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes