The Most Meaningful Gift

 For Mother's Day, Bryan got me the most beautiful necklace from Crowning Jewels. The gift arrived today and I was thrilled to see the packaging because I absolutely love this jewelry company. They put so much love and meaning into each of their pieces. Bryan simply told them my first name and what type of necklace he wanted and they did the rest. They pray for the recipient of the necklace and ask God to give them the words to engrave and which charms to use for that particular person. Then, they create a gorgeous necklace and write a hand written note based on what the Holy Spirit has laid on their hearts. This necklace means so much to me because I know everything about it was inspired by the Holy Spirit.




As I read this precious hand-written note, I felt as if it were a message to me directly from God. At first I wasn't sure what the word breakthrough could mean for me, but then I remembered something. Yesterday, randomly, Dylan said he thought Breakthrough by Red Rocks Worship was my favorite song. I like the song but I wouldn't have said it was my favorite. That memory prompted me to listen to the song again. As I listened, I knew exactly why the word was meant for me and suddenly, this song did become my favorite! There is a particular ministry project that has been causing frustration, worry, and confusion. The word breakthrough on this necklace brought peace to my heart. It is exactly the word I needed to encourage me in this journey. It's incredible to know that God can shake the mountains of concern in my life and make the walls fall of doubt apart. He can do anything He wants and He is always by my side. I can trust Him. New levels of breakthrough are coming! 

Today I am grateful for this beautiful gift from my husband. The thought, prayer, and love that goes into this gift means so much to me. I am also grateful for the hope and peace it brings me. 




Breakthrough

I am weary from the waves

Crashing over every day
God of mercy, please come rescue me
I am longing for Your voice
Father, tell me everything’s alright
Your gentle whisper in the noise
Breaks strongholds, King of Heaven
Your power and Your presence
When You speak, mountains move
You alone can take my scars
I believe there will be breakthrough

And piece by piece restore my hear
Open the Heavens, Almighty God, You are
Take what’s broken, make it whole again
Shake the mountains, break the walls apart
King Jesus, forever by my side
Overcomer, Defender of my heart
By Your power, oceans open wide
Your fire falls down, Heaven and earth collide
There will be, There will be victory here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes