Celebrating Allison!

Yesterday we celebrated the most adorable 3 year old ever! I cannot believe my Allison is already 3 years old! She is absolutely the most joy-filled little lady I've ever met. She lights up every room she enters! When I asked her what kind of party she'd like to have, she screamed, "A Frozen Party!" And of course, she wanted an Anna costume for the party. When she asked me to dress up like Elsa, I immediately said yes because I wanted to make her as happy as she makes me! I wish I had a video of when she saw me in the costume! She literally squealed with excitement! 


This party was a little different because of the Coronavirus Pandemic but it was still a lot of fun. We limited the party to family only and stayed outside on our deck. Some wore masks and there weren't many hugs but I think everyone enjoyed spending time with one another, face to face.




Allison had a wonderful time. She felt special and loved and got lots of nice gifts. Once everyone left, she began playing with all her new toys. All of her brothers took turns playing with her and then she asked me to play. We spent the rest of the day having tea parties, painting fingernails, and playing with her new princess dolls. It was so precious. She has an amazing imagination and an impressive vocabulary! 



Today I am grateful for a beautiful weekend with my family and the fun day we had celebrating Allison's 3rd Birthday! I honestly cannot believe how fast these years have gone by. It seems like she should still be a baby! I spent years hoping to one day have a little girl to play with. So tea parties, painting nails, and playing with princesses makes my heart very happy. Allison's brothers actually love playing with her too! I am thankful for time to just be together, playing and laughing. Nothing compares to the joy this little girl has brought into our home. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes