The Best Journal Ever!

The kids and I have been having so much fun with our "Quarantine Boredom Busters!" Every day Tyson asks me what activity we'll be doing. It makes my heart happy to know they look forward to doing these things with their Momma. 

This particular boredom buster is one of my favorites and I think the kids would agree. If your children have never owned a "Wreck This Journal," quickly go to Amazon and purchase one! It's the best journal ever!

The Wreck This Journal is their favorite journal ever!
Every page has instructions with fun, non-traditional ways to completely wreck the book.

Here's one of the many odd instructions....MUD Handprints!

They loved digging their hands in mud!



On this page, they threw a paint covered ball at the bullseye!
They also had to chew on the pages of their books.
And pick up the journals without using their hands.
And tie strings around their journals!
Allison enjoyed drawing too!
We had a huge mess when we were done!

 We've only finished about half of the journal so far and we're all eager to see what the rest of the pages instruct us to do. It's really so much fun! 

Today I am grateful for the fun I've been having with the kids. This activity was especially interesting! I am also thankful that I've been able to find lots of exciting things to do with my children. I've really enjoyed working on projects together,  laughing together, and making memories together. 

I just hope they don't think they can do this crazy stuff to any other books in our house! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes