Treasure Island, Jr.

 I just have to brag on my biggest boy! Tonight, Bryan and I along with several of our friends and family, got to enjoy Dylan's first full-length play, Treasure Island, Jr. I was absolutely blown away! The cast only consists of only4 actors but they played several roles and told the story so well. It was truly wonderful! My 11 year old son was the youngest actor and did an amazing job! Seriously, I might have been beaming with pride over his performance. I literally caught myself smiling from ear to ear as I watched him. I could not be more proud Dylan!
  






Today I am grateful for the opportunity Dylan has had to be apart of the Kernersville Little Theater. He has been working very hard over the last 2 months. I am so proud of his dedication and fearlessness. If you know Dylan, you know acting is the perfect hobby for him! I am thankful he has found a place to display his talent!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes