More Precious than Jewels




I cannot believe my sweet baby girl is 2 years old today! I honestly cannot imagine our lives without this precious one! Allison has brought so much happiness into our family. Joy, peace, love and gentleness just bubble out of her. She truly brightens any room she enters. When I look through pictures of the past 2 years, I am just blown away by how much she has grown and changed. It's incredible to watch her grow out of being a baby and becoming a little lady. The verse that comes to mind is, "She is more precious than jewels." Proverbs 31:10b

Today we celebrated our darling girl at Chick-fil-a.  I know that sounds super fabulous! Haha
The boys wanted to have dinner there and then help Allison play in the play area for the first time! So, that's what we did. Allison loved every minute of it! Evan was the best big brother. He helped her climb and followed her around and went down the slide with her. It was so cute!







Today I am grateful for these adorable little lady that is truly more precious than jewels. Her sweet personality is developing more and more every day and I love her more every day as well! I am also thankful for the fun time we had celebrating our Allison. Simple fun, spending time together was the perfect way to spend our evening. Everyone had a great time and Allison felt like such a big girl! 

My baby isn't a baby anymore. I've shed many tears today as I've tried to wrap my mind around how fast these 2 years have flown by. I am incredibly grateful for the chance to watch my girl grow into the woman God created her to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes