Celebrating Being A Mother!

As long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a mom! I've always known having children was a huge part of my purpose. I just never dreamed I would have 4! As I watched all four of my kids dance and sing tonight, I realized, this is my last Mother's Day with a baby. Allison is growing up so fast! They all are! I am grateful for each and every second!

This is the best picture we could get!!


"Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3


Motherhood is truly a gift. There are a lot of not-so-good days, long nights, busy weekends, nerve-wracking mornings, but I wouldn't change anything! Being their mom is the best thing I've ever done! I am so thankful God blessed me with these amazing kiddos! I have been given the opportunity to teach them and help them grow into the young men and women God created them to be, and all the while, they're also helping me to become the woman God created me to be. Children truly are a gift from the Lord!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes