Happy 11th Birthday, Dylan!


Can you guess what Dylan is holding in this picture? It was his favorite birthday gift of all time. I'll give you a hint, he's probably the only 11 year old to ever ask for this for his birthday!

It's an Ancestry DNA kit! 

He spent his morning preparing his kit and mailing it off. I haven't seen him so excited in a while! Dylan loves history so, so much! He can't wait to see who he is connected to throughout history!

I watched him prepare his kit and mail it off and I was just in awe. How is this fella 11 years old already? It seems like he should be about 4. I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I am so proud of the young man he is becoming. He is a wonderful big brother and so much fun to be around. I love his sense of humor and his ability to continually teach me things. He is kind, gentle, supportive, funny, and definitely the smartest person I know! He has a bold faith in Jesus and isn't afraid to show compassion and love to others. I am amazed that Bryan and I have produced this incredible young man. God has been so good to us.


Today I am grateful for our first born son, Dylan.  I fell in love with him the moment I saw him and I love him even more today! God has taught me so much through him and I am forever thankful that I get to be his mom.

Happy Birthday, Dylan! 
I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes