VEGAS Baby!

KEEP's annual conference was held in Las Vegas this year!

I'm so thankful my husband and Allison could travel with me!

Over the past 5 days Bryan, Allison, and I have been in Las Vegas. The purpose of the trip was to attend KEEP collective's HOOPLA. I had an incredible time with all of my KEEP sisters and I learned so much that I can't wait to implement into my business! I also had a blast with Bryan and Allison. We went a day early to explore Las Vegas and each night, after my sessions, we were able to go to dinner and shows, and just have a tremendous time together! 

Allison was a perfect first time flier!

We stayed at the MGM

KEEP is what brought us here, so this picture seemed fitting.

Riding the Gandala at the Venetian 

I gambled and lost $6 (Big Spender, huh?)

This slot machine made me laugh and laugh! It must be for the hard of seeing!

My sweet KEEP sisters, Lauree and Lydia!

Allison was such a trooper during my sessions!

Melody and I are super excited about KEEP partnering with Disney!

Posting my BOLD goal for 2017

A Fancy Dinner!

I love Allison's little dress!

We saw the Jabbawockeez show!

Bryan won $800 playing Black Jack!

We had so much fun in Vegas!

The top 1% of KEEP...Allison and I are in the middle

The Armcandy KEEPers team!

Today I am grateful for a wonderful time in Vegas with my hubby and sweet little girl. I never thought I would be able travel to such amazing places as a stay at home Mommy! God has truly blessed me with KEEP Collective. I am also thankful for Grandma and Nana, who took care of our energetic boys! I am sure they are exhausted now! We couldn't have traveled to Las Vegas without them! This trip was definitely one I will always remember! I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes