One Month Old!



I honestly cannot believe my baby girl is one month old!!! 
It seems like she was just born yesterday!! 

Allison is the sweetest baby. She loves to be held and snuggled. She wiggles all the time and does not like to have a wet or dirty diaper! She is a big eater and has a fascination with ceiling fans. She makes all sorts of noises and loves to swing in her new swing. She sleeps most of the day but when her eyes are open, they are a beautiful dark blue. She is about to outgrow her newborn clothes and she has the most adorable facial expressions. Her big brothers are smitten with her and she already has Daddy wrapped around her little finger! I absolutely love having a daughter. We already have so much fun playing dress up and fixing her hair.

Today I am grateful for this precious baby girl.  God designed the best little gal to complete our family. She fits in just perfectly. I can't imagine life without her now. I am also thankful for the bond we've all already formed with her. This past month has flown by but its been so much fun getting to know our newest family member.  God has blessed our family greatly! 
Happy One Month Allison!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes