4th of July Traditions!

 Yesterday we celebrated Independence Day with our 3rd annual 4th of July party! We invited family, friends, and neighbors. We had a full house!!  


All the kids ate outside. 

They had fun together!

My sweet Tyson

The kids enjoyed sparklers!

And icee pops!

Allison was held by everyone!

Everyone sat in the cul-de-sac for fireworks.

I think the dads have more fun than the kids!

Fiona with her sparkler. Isn't she cute?

Valerie and me with our matching babies!

Allison and Isabelle, best friends already!
  
Daddies with their daughters

Our family of 6!

Hugo and Dylan.
They had a sleep over after the party!


Today I am grateful for friends and family to celebrate with. It has become a tradition to get together for a cook out and fireworks every year. We always have a wonderful time! It is such a blessing to have so many special people in our lives! I am also thankful for the privilege of living in the USA! We take so much for granted but I am so glad we are able to raise our children in this amazing country. I am grateful the freedom we have and the blessings God had bestowed upon this nation. 

Happy 4th of July!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes