Some people do still do their jobs!

Thankfully my doctor has prescribed some medication to help with this horrific morning sickness I'm dealing with. It doesn't make take the nausea better but it helps me to keep some of my food down. The only problem has been that my insurance company would only approve 4 pills per month. Yes, that says 4! I was prescribed 60 pills per month and given only 4. 

I have been praying that God would provide and give me what I need to make it through this pregnancy. Without fail, He came through again! Today I was able to pick up a full bottle of my prescription! One of the nurses at my doctor's office was on the phone with my insurance company for an hour fighting for me. Bless her heart! Some people do still do their jobs! God sure did use her to bless me this week!

Today I am thankful that in a world of people that are barely doing their jobs, there are some folks who still do their jobs to the best of their ability. I am also thankful that my God is so faithful to provide what I need. I've felt so bad that I haven't even had the energy to worry about these pills so that proves that He can and will come through for me, even without my worrying! Ha! Too bad I haven't figured that out sooner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes