Growing Up So Fast!

I've haven't written in a few days because one of my little munchkins chewed on the power cord for my laptop and ruined it. My laptop was completely dead and still would be except that my husband bought me a new power cord. Thanks Honey!

This evening, while we were preparing dinner, Dylan decided he really wanted to help. So for the first time ever, Dylan prepared a salad for dinner. He cut the cucumbers all by himself and helped cut the tomato. He also put everything into the bowl and mixed it up. Too bad he wouldn't try it!






After dinner he was a huge help with cleaning up all the dirty dishes. He took the dishes off the table, rinsed them in the sink and placed them in the dish washer. He also wiped the table. Evan even picked up on what his big brother was doing and helped but a bowl or two in the dishwasher!




Today I cannot believe how fast my biggest boy is growing up! I am thankful that he is so helpful and eager to learn. He was so excited to help cut those cucumbers! I hope he is always enjoys helping me prepare dinner! I am also grateful that Evan is watching is his big brother and is learning a thing or two. He is beginning to be a great helper as well. These two boys are 2 of God's sweetest blessings in my life and I can't believe how quickly they are growing into little men! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes