MOMMY!

My sweet little doodlebug has started calling me MOMMY! He has called me "ma-ma" for months, but now he says "Mommy" in the cutest voice ever! He really drags out the m-y, it is adorable! I have to admit, hearing him call me Mommy is bittersweet.  I absolutely love hearing him call out to me in that precious voice but he is also growing up. He no longer uses those two little syllables. He can say several words very clearly now. He also says "no, dog, more, dada, eat, night-night, go, nack (snack), tutle (turtle), kitty, bye," and a few more. He is getting so big!!

MOMMY and Doodle (as I call him)


Today I am thankful that my baby Evan, who is quickly becoming a big boy, is so healthy, strong, and has such an explosive personality. I am also thankful that he is calling me MOMMY! There is absolutely nothing more precious than my children. I love being their mommy and I love hearing them call for me! What an amazing blessing my boys are! I believe this is the calling on my life---to be "mommy" for these little boys! I'm so grateful for that opportunity!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 127:3



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes