My Husband

Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband, Bryan. I have been having contractions ALL day. We've been timing them and they've been sporatic at times and rhythmic at times. They just don't seem to be intensifying at all. I have been emotional all day and I'm sure I haven't been too easy be around. Bryan has taken such good care of me. He has been such a good coach! He has been walking around the neighborhood with me, timing all of my contractions, making me laugh, holding my hand and giving me support.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for such an amazing husband. I am so blessed to spend my life and experience all of my life changing moments with such a wonderful man.

Thank you Bryan. I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes