Our First Day of School!

Today was a big day at Carlisle Christian Academy (that's our homeschool for those of you who may not know our "official" name.) Today a 6th grader, 2nd grader, and Pre-K student started school! They were all super excited to get started this morning! Everything went smoothly and we had a great day together! 


My buddies! We did a few things in the school room together
before splitting up to do one-on-one with mom and some

 computer work.

Have you ever wondered what it looks like to plan for three
kids on three different grade levels? Here ya go!

Allison did her "school work" also. She enjoys drawing
in little notebooks!

Evan has gotten so big! I am amazed to see
him working so diligently. It's going to
be a great year for him!

Allison also wanted to draw on the walls!

Look at the Pre-K kid!!! He did so well with all of his activities today!
He is so excited to be learning in "da school room" like his big brothers!
  
Here's the pro! 
This is his 7th year being taught by his momma, so he
knows what's he's doing! I'm so proud of this kid! 
My little loves! Aren't they just precious!!
We're all actually really excited about this school year!
Today I am grateful for the ability to homeschool my kids! I know I've said this a thousand times but seriously, I never dreamed I would be a homeschool mom!! Now, I wouldn't want it any other way! I enjoy every minute of it and I believe my kids do too. Being a homeschool mom wasn't my plan but it was the Lord's and its proof that His plans are better! I am also thankful for a wonderful first day of school today. Everything went well and everyone had a great day. I'm looking forward to the weeks to come! My heart is just so full of gratitude that this is my life. I'm right here with these kiddos each day, teaching and preparing them for the life God has planned for them and there is no job that is more important than that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes