Our Little Herd....

Every year we make sure to get our free meal at Chick-fil-a on Cow Appreciation Day! I mean, who doesn't love free Chick-fil-a? We had fun making our costumes this afternoon and then off we went with our herd!

Our 4 Little Calves

Making our hats....Evan was too busy! Haha

Allison was really amazed by everything going on at Chick-fil-a!

Dylan and Evan got to sit at a table by themselves since our
party of 6 can't fit at a booth! Haha

My buddy Tyson is such a cute little calf!

Cutie Patootie!
This is how Tyson eats his ice cream cone!



Today I am grateful for fun times with my little (well, not so little) family! These simple little activities might seem silly to some people but we look forward to making memories as a family, however we can!  I'll take the free food, too! I am also thankful for my little herd. I keep hearing people say that we only get 18 summers with our children. That has really made me think lately. I want to enjoy each moment I have with these little ones! I want to take advantage of every fun thing we can do together as a family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes