So Long 2017...

Our New Year's Eve parties look VERY different than they used to! And you know what, I wouldn't change that for anything! After having friends over for dinner and games this evening, we've been enjoying our family NYE tradition! The boys always love staying up until midnight in our bedroom. They watch movies in their sleeping bags and then the ball drop at midnight! Of course there will be lots of cheering and hugging at 12:00am too! 

 I also got out the "fancy glasses" as Evan calls them so the boys could make a  toast to the New Year. They drank sparkling grape juice and thought it was the coolest thing ever!






Today I am grateful for our New Year's Eve family traditions. We have so much fun together and each year it gets more and more special!  I have so many wonderful memories made in 2017, most especially the birth of my baby girl!! I will always remember 2017 the year that our family became complete! Our celebration tonight is such a fun way to say, "so long" to a wonderful year together. I will say though, I'm looking forward to a New Year, with so many things to look forward to! 

Evan's toast for the New Year was that our family would have more and more of God! What a wonderful blessing over 2018....I want more and more of His presence in our home every day! So, that's my prayer for my family and yours as we say goodbye to 2017....may 2018 be FILLED with more and more of God!

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes