Anything IS Possible


A year ago, in December, we found out that our fourth child would be a baby girl! I got the news when the nurse from the doctor's office called to tell me the results of our DNA test. She said that I would be having a daughter! I went straight to Target to buy silly string for the boys to use for our gender reveal. While I was there, I bought this adorable outfit. 


When I saw this shirt I just had to buy it! After having 3 boys, the third of which was a total shock, I really wasn't sure it was possible for me to carry a girl....haha! Hearing the news that that the baby was, in fact, a girl---was so shocking and exciting! 

Today my baby girl wore the very first outfit I bought for her and it just warmed my heart! That sweet smile is proof that with God, anything is possible! 


 

Today I am grateful that anything is possible with God. I really wasn't sure I would ever have a daughter, and honestly, that would have been just fine. But after planning for a girl during my third pregnancy (and then having my precious Tyson instead) I was really hoping that baby #4 would be a girl. I prayed often about it, that God would give me a daughter, and this little lady is proof that God heard my prayer. Seeing Allison wear this little outfit today just reminded me of God's faithfulness and renewed my faith in Him. There are so many things that I am thinking about and praying about currently, and I am grateful that I can trust my Father. His plans are for me. He has my best interest in mind. He is fighting for me. He hears my prayers. Anything is possible with Him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes