Our "Kick-Off" to the Christmas Season!

Every year we go with our friends, The Almodovar Family, to visit Santa. This has been a tradition since Dylan and Hugo were 6 months old. So, this is our 10th year starting our Christmas Season off this way! My, how things have changed in 10 years!!!! 

For the first time we decided to have a photo made with all of the kids together and ya know what, a Christmas miracle occurred! We got a picture with all 7 children looking and there were no funny faces or screaming children! I am so thrilled with how the photo turned out!

Isn't it amazing??? 7 kids- all looking, none screaming!!


 I am also pleased with how this turned out also!!
Look at these sweet blessings!

Allison couldn't take her eyes off Santa!

It's Allison's first Christmas!!

Today I am grateful for wonderful friends to celebrate with! Bryan and I have been friends with Hugo and Amanda since we were in college. Our first-born sons were born only 2 weeks apart! These life long friendships are priceless and I thank God for them! I am also thankful for fun traditions. This time of year is full of traditions for our family and this one is one of my favorites! There is no better way to kick off the season than having fun with friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes