VBS!!!!


This week has been busy and fun!!! We had Vacation Bible School at HopeCity this week and it was incredible! Bryan and I were the leaders of the Orange Team! We taught 38 Kindergarten and First Graders! It was so much fun and a little crazy! We had some great helpers too! 

The Orange Team Rocks!
Yea, we're a little crazy
Large Group Time!!
Bible Time!! This was only half of our group!
The other half were making crafts.
Evan was on the yellow team!!!
Dylan was on the green team!
We had over 200 kids at VBS!
Even Tyson got to come to VBS! He's in the "Bye Bye Buggy" here

Today I am thankful for a church family that has so much fun pouring into the lives of our children! My boys had a terrific time at VBS this week and so did Bryan and I! I am also grateful for the truths these sweet little souls learned this week. 

Jesus knows who I am. Jesus knows my worth. Jesus knows I need a Savior. Jesus knows my purpose. Jesus loves and accepts me. 

These are truths for all of us. Adults and children alike. My prayer is that these boys and girls would grow up truly knowing how Jesus feels about them so that they grow into adults with an unshakable faith and a confidence that is found in Christ alone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes