Hard Work Pays Off

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to paint the bathroom while all three boys were home and Bryan was working but that's what I did today! It was crazy and loud and messy but once it was done, I felt soooooo accomplished! 

We didn't have our downstairs bathroom painted when we moved in our house 2 years ago but we did have the rest of the downstairs painted. So I have had "paint the bathroom" on my to-do list for 2 years! Haha. Finally, a Saturday afternoon popped up with nothing else to do.  It took all day, starting and stopping, waiting on Bryan to reach the ceiling, and doing 3 coats of paint but I am so happy with the outcome!


BEFORE:



AFTER:

  


Today I am thankful for a day of hardwork. There's nothing quite like working on something and feeling accomplished when the job is done!  I am also grateful that I'm able to mark something off of my very long to-do list! Proverbs 14:23a is right...."Hard work always pays off."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes