It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

All weekend we've been decorating our new house for Christmas! Other than the big Christmas tree, we're done. It has been so much fun finding places for the different Christmas trinkets, especially since we have so much more room and so many more places to put things. We have three Christmas trees this year, too. In the past we've only had one. I also got to decorate a mantel for the first time ever! I'm just waiting on my new stockings to come in so the Christmas mantel will be complete!

Tonight I let the boys decorate "their tree." It's at the top of our stairs and it has all the handmade, personalized, and vacation spot ornaments. They had so much fun decorating it. I helped some because all of he ornaments were hanging on one or two branches and I was afraid it would topple over. They did a really good job. "Their tree" turned out so cute!







Today I am thankful for an exciting weekend decorating our home. All of us enjoyed pulling out the decorations and making it feel festive for the holidays. I am also grateful for our new home to decorate. This is going to be such a special Christmas for our family! I guess I'm just sentimental but I can't wait to spend our first Christmas morning opening presents by the fire place in our new home! Christmas is definitely my favorite holiday! I couldn't be more excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes