A Yard to Play In

Our old house had the tiniest yard. The kids could play outside but not without me holding my breath because the cars were so close. In our new house, we have a wonderful yard! The back is fenced and has a deck with a pergola. The front yard is in the cul-de-sac that we have all to ourselves. There is a pond beside us and woods behind us so we can have science lessons outside and see all types of animals and insects. God truly blessed us with this house for so many reason but today, I am overwhelmingly grateful for our yard that the kids can play in.

Earlier today the boys were outside in the back yard playing for hours. I sneaked a few pictures of them because they were just so cute! I loved hearing them talking and laughing as they played. Dylan informed me later that they were playing Civil War but apparently they stopped to "eat lunch" during the war. Their imaginations were going strong! 


Sitting while grilling...
He's just too cute!
Playing Civil War
I guess he got shot
"Eating lunch"

Today I am thankful for our new home, our backyard, and the little boys that play in it. It was so sweet to watch and listen to them playing together. I also love that they can go in the backyard without me since its fenced in. Little boys need to be outdoors! This is the perfect spot for our boys to grow up! Every day I am amazed by all the wonderful gifts God has given to my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes