It's snowing at Nana's house!

We're all settled in at my mom's house. We'll be staying here while we search for the perfect home. So we'll be celebrating Christmas with my mom and stepdad. My boys are super duper excited! My mom is too! Last night we decorated the Christmas tree and tonight the boys helped their Nana put all the other decorations out. I'm not sure how it happened but somehow the decorating turned into a snowball fight!






It was so cute to watch Dylan and Evan playing in the Styrofoam. They were having so much fun. It made a huge mess but, who cares? They were truly enjoying themselves. Evan kept saying, "It no-ing, it no-ing."  It wasn't long before they started covering me in the "snow" too. 

Today I am thankful for impromptu fun with Styrofoam. Who knew my lil' munchkins would have such a great time with something so cheap and useless. I am also thankful for these sweet memories we're making during this season of our lives. Living at my childhood home again is a great blessing but its also sort of weird for all of us. These exciting times and fun memories make everything seem "normal" again.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes