A Mother's Instinct

Last night my sweet Dylan threw up for the first time, poor baby!! We were at Darcie and Stephen's house for dinner and Dylan wasn't acting right. He was laying on my lap and all of a sudden I just KNEW he was going to throw up. He didn't tell me because he didn't know what to call what he was feeling since he had never thrown up before. I told Bryan to take him to the bathroom and 3 mintues later my baby got sick. Bryan was so amazed that I knew what would happen before it happened. He kept asking me how I knew...I don't know how I knew except that my motherly instict kicked in! Today I am thankful for a Mother's Instinct. What an impressive attribute! God really knew how to help regular women become great Mommies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes