The Miracle of Life

Today I am thankful for the miracle of life. This morning I awoke to my cell phone ringing. It was my good friend, Brandi. Her water broke this morning!!! Brandi and her husband are having their second child today. I am so happy for them and praying for a healthy, happy baby boy. It reminds me of when my water broke with Dylan, it was one of the best days of my life. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with such a precious memory of the day my baby boy was born.


Father, thank you for the miracle of life. What an amazing expression of your love and grace! Please hold Brandi, Daniel, Cora Beth and their sweet baby boy in the palm of your hand today. May all the glory be given to you. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes