A good sense of humor

Today I am thankful that God gave us all a sense of humor...some have a great sense of humor and some don't. Dylan has a terrific sense of humor and it makes life so much fun! Since Dylan was about 18 months old he has been taking the little red mouse off of Bryan's laptop. He thinks it is hillarious to hide it from Bryan. Until today he had been hiding it in the same exact place every time and he would laugh until Bryan realized it was gone. Bryan would look between the couch cushions and there it was, every time! We would all laugh histerically. Well, today Dylan decided to mix it up. He hid it across the room this time. He laughed as Bryan looked for it in the usual place and then said "Daddy, I hid it over there!" I love this kid so much and I'm so thankful for his sense of humor!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes