A Kind Heart!

Yesterday Dylan and I celebrated Valentine's Day by visiting my Grandmother in her nursing home. The kids in Dylan's Mission Friends class at church (I'm the teacher) made cards for us to take with us to the nursing home. We've been to the nursing home several times but we usually only visit with Grandma Doris. I was worried that Dylan would be a little intimidated by the other folks but he wasn't! He handed out valentines and said "Happy Valentine's Day!" I'm sure he made those precious people so happy =) Today I am thankful that my little sweetheart has a kind heart.

Visiting Grandma Doris at her nursing home.

Handing out cards to folks who live with Grandma Doris

Walking down the hall, ready to hand out cards!

Grandma Doris, Dylan, and Me =)

He enjoyed handing out valentines!

Everyone loved Dylan!

Walking with Grandma Doris

Giving Grandma Doris a hug.

This puppy spends every day at the nursing home, Dylan loves her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes