"He's hiding in there!"

As we were saying bedtime prayers with Dylan last night,  Dylan asked where God is. We were discussing this with him when he unzipped his pajamas, pointed to his heart, and said "He's hiding in there!" It was so adorable!
Today I am thankful that God is hiding in our hearts. We often think of him as this big God who is in the sky watching over the world. We forget that He loves us so much that He desires an intimate relationship with each of us, He knows every thought and every desire, and He is with us always. He is always looking out for us and wants what is best for us. I am so thankful that I can live my life knowing that God is hiding my heart and I am never alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes