Caroling at the Abortion Clinic

Today was absolutely beautiful. I was able to go to the sidewalk for the first time since my surgery a month ago. Not Forgotten Ministries hosted a "Peace in the Womb" caroling event outside of Planned Parenthood in Winston Salem, NC.  These events are happening all over the country throughout the Christmas season. As I walked up the street and saw the huge group of people that chose to stand out in the cold on a Friday morning, my heart was so full. I had prayed for a good turn out and God answered my prayer!

Today was abortion day and we did have several clients drive by while we were caroling. The advocates there with us were able to speak with and give literature to a few clients too. My prayer is that our presence reminded people driving by that Christmas is all about a teenage girl with an unexpected pregnancy! 




 








After caroling we welcomed everyone to our ministry office, just a block away from Planned Parenthood. We all enjoyed cookies and hot chocolate. We had so many precious people visit our soffice today. It was so much fun! 




Today I am so very grateful for all that God has done and continues to do through Not Forgotten Ministries. Our impact on the community continues to grow in many ways. I would have never guessed how many people would particiapte in today's caroling event. It was such a gift to me, to see so many people I know but also, so many people I've never met before. Getting more and more people involved in our ministry and in the pro-life movement is incredibly important. I am just so honored that God would use me and my story to continue to His work in our community.

This was such a fun addition to our Christmas festivities! 
Merry Christmas! 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes