16 years!

The weekend was super busy and I didn't have time to write but I couldn't let another day pass by. Bryan and I celebrated sixteen years of marriage last Friday! It honestly sounds like I'm making that up! How can it possibly be SIXTEEN years?? 


.
We were able to celebrate by spending the entire day together, just the two of us. That hasn't happened in months because of COVID-19. It really was the perfect way to celebrate. We had a wonderful day together. We visited the Botanical Gardens in Kernersville, ran a few errands, visited a few stores that we haven't been inside of for months, and then ate dinner inside a restaurant! Can you believe it?? 

We decided to try something new while at dinner. Sushi. 
Neither of us were fans! But hey, at least we tried!





We ended the day by relaxing in our new hot tub. This was our anniversary gift to one another.



Today, and everyday, I am grateful for my marriage. Bryan and I have been together since I was thirteen years old. That's twenty-four years! When I look back upon many of those years, I'm sort of surprised we made it. Although we have so many wonderful memories, there were a lot of not so great times. God has brought us so far. I don't even recognize us in many ways. It's a beautiful thing. I am so thankful we're still together, enjoying life and growing old with one another. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Psalm 84: 11-12

Beauty from Ashes