He LOVES Kindergarten!!

I just have to brag on my sweet 5 year old real quick! Every single day Tyson can not wait to start his school work. He even wants to do school on the weekends! He is a wonderful student and he loves Kindergarten! I am so proud of him! He is so smart and excited to learn anything I teach him.


Counting sets and matching the correct numerals

identifying word families and reading words 
Phonics Blend Ladder

Land, Air, and Water Habitats
Tyson reading

Today I am grateful for my sweet Tyson and the wonderful kindergarten year we are having together. It makes me so happy to watch him enjoying his school work. I am also thankful for the ability to homeschool my kids. I say that all the time but I never stop being incredibly grateful for the blessing of being with my children daily and watching them learn and grow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty from Ashes

Please don't give me a wedgie!

Boys will be boys...